Chemical SOP: Pen, paper: irritant if digested; Brains: gateway to thinking
September 26, 2012
I like composing. I enjoy building on thoughts I can’t place terms to, reading them right back, and rewriting them until they feel true. I like realizing that I’ve said one thing i really couldn’t say before and feeling like I’ve grasped a new emotion.
Admissions essays are intimidating. You’re condensing four years into 250-word essays. To accomplish as your own person that you have to understand and acknowledge yourself and your growth, say goodbye to this stage of your life, and understand yourself. People whom read the application will understand you in a real method you will possibly not have understood your self.
- Alignment with MIT’s objective to help make the global globe a much better destination
- Collaborative and cooperative character
- Risk-taking, or resilience plus the capability and willingness to deal with failure
- Hands-on imagination
- Intensity, interest, and excitement, also called passion
- The capacity to balance more interesting things to your coursework, like labwork, hobbies, and rest
- Being truly an excellent individual